81st Annual Spokane Lilac Festival Signature Sponsor
Join us the third weekend of May as we support one of Spokane’s most celebrated traditions: bringing together our community and honoring our armed forces.
Activities take place throughout the Spokane area, leading up to the main event on Saturday, May 18, at 7:45 pm, when the 81st Spokane Lilac Festival Armed Forces Torchlight Parade marches its way through the streets of downtown Spokane.
Queen Madison welcomes parade entries from around the Pacific Northwest for a lineup of floats, marching bands, equestrian groups, dance teams and more. New this year is a Lilac Food Truck Rally, promising a variety of delicious offerings from food vendors both sweet and savory.
Calendar of Events
- Sunday, April 28: Royal Tea Parties
- Sunday, April 28: Family Fun Bike Ride
- Friday, May 3: Golf Tournament
- Saturday, May 11: Spokane Jr. Lilac Parade
- Monday, May 13: Art Show
- Tuesday, May 14: Garden Club Luncheon
- Thursday, May 16: Let Freedom Ring Breakfast
- Friday, May 17: Queen's Luncheon; Festival Gala
Find event details and tickets on the event's website.
Saturday, May 18: Parade Day
Pre-Parade Events, Riverfront Park
- BECU free photo booth and giveaways near Howard St. Bridge
- Cruizin' the Falls Car Show, Spokane Falls Blvd.
- Lilac Festival Food Truck Rally, Howard St. Bridge
Float Viewing, 4th Ave. at Jefferson (under the freeway): 9 am - 4 pm
Rose Planting Ceremony, Manito Park Rose Garden: 10 am
81st Annual Spokane Armed Forces Torchlight Spokane Lilac Festival Parade:7:45 pm
BECU is excited to be the signature sponsor, and we look forward to seeing current and future members during the events.