Fixed-Rate Home Loan Rates as Low As
APR Effective 2/24/2021*
12 Year Fixed No Fee
30 Year Fixed
30 Year Fixed Refinance
Features & Benefits
- Predictable payments
- No origination fees**
- Loan amounts up to $548,250
- Can be used on primary and secondary homes
Why Choose a Fixed-Rate
- You expect your income to remain the same in the coming years
- You don't plan on moving for the foreseeable future
- You want the security of fixed rates and payments that will only change if taxes and insurance change
Let's Take a Look at Your Options:
Fixed-rate loans are available for 10, 12, 15, 20, or 30-year terms. What's the best length for your situation? Here are some things to think about:
- Total interest you want to pay over the term. The total cost of interest on a 30-year loan is higher than the interest cost of a shorter loan. With a 30-year loan, you have lower monthly payments, but a higher rate.
- Your ability to make a higher monthly payment. With a shorter term you pay the loan off faster, but you need to be able to afford higher payments. A 10-15-20 year term will also save you thousands in interest over a 30-year loan.
Connect with Us
Need more information?
Just stop by your Neighborhood Financial Center, and we can answer your questions and help you find the loan that's right for you.
*Income limits may apply. HomeReady is a trademark of Fannie Mae. Loans are subject to credit approval and other underwriting criteria. Certain restrictions apply. Home Loan programs, terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
**Offer applies to purchase and refinance transactions. Loans are subject to credit approval and other underwriting criteria, and not everybody will qualify. Certain restrictions apply. Home loan programs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notification. BECU reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time without notice. Boeing Employees' Credit Union NMLS ID 490518.