Careers at BECU
Build a career. Build a future.Search and Apply
Our members-first priority and collaborative culture means a different kind of career experience for you – one filled with personal growth, meaningful work and exciting opportunities.
Learn more about why BECU is a great place to work and grow.
- Benefits – Flexible schedules, 401k match and pension, paid parental leave and more. At BECU, we take care of you.
- Values– At BECU we believe in doing the right thing and putting our Members first.
- Culture – Our corporate values drive our culture and help us be our best selves.
Not seeing the right position, but want us to consider you for a future role?
- Tell us about your skills and interests
- Upload your resume
- We will be on the lookout for a matching role or opportunity
BILD: We're Invested in Our Employees
We want everyone to feel accepted, to feel connected to the BECU community.
We want everyone to be treated fairly and respectfully, to have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We want everyone to bring their whole and real selves to work, making the most of our differences.
BECU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Please see our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy.
Get more information about your EEO rights under the law.
Application Accommodations: Should you require accommodations required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (the “ADA”) in the application or employment process, please contact BECU Human Resources at 206-439-5729 and select option #1.