Auto Loan Rates as Low As
APR Effective 9/1/2018*
New Auto Loans
2016 & Newer
Used Auto Loans
2015 & Older
Auto Loan Benefits & Features
As a not-for-profit, we offer great rates, fewer fees and member-only benefits.
- Lower interest rates. As a credit union, we keep our auto rates low by only offering car loans to members.
- BECU Financing available on-site with one of our many participating dealerships.
- New Auto Loan interest rate may be applied to cars up to 2 years old.
- Automatic enrollment in BECU Reprice Program. Improve your credit score and potentially lower your rates.
Auto Loan Calculators
Now that you know about rates, what can you afford?
Why Finance Through BECU?
- Credit Unions vs. Banks — Learn more about what makes us different.
- BECU membership comes with member benefits.
- The BECU community is over 1 million strong and we give back to our members and community.
AutoSMART services are provided by Credit Union Direct Lending and is not affiliated with BECU. BECU specifically disclaims all warranties with regard to dealers' products and services. Dealer fees apply. BECU loan financing subject to credit and underwriting approval, and may change without notice.
*This is a summary of BECU auto loan program. Same rates apply at the dealership as if applying directly with BECU. Loans and BECU financing program subject to BECU credit and underwriting approval.