BECU Home Rewards
A more rewarding home buying processEnroll Now
Cash Back on Your Real Estate Agent's Commission
Let's face it: In this market, we need all the help we can get. We offer our members that help for free, pairing them with experts on everything from the home loan to the home purchase. It's all part of your home-buying team: BECU Home Rewards.1
A Reward on Your Home Purchase
You're spending enough on your house—get some of that back! Buy a house with Home Rewards and receive up to 20% back of your real estate agents' commission.
Get More Than Cash Back: Get a Team
When you sign up with Home Rewards, you are paired with a certified real estate agent and a BECU Member Advocate. Just like any VIP looking to make things happen, you've now got the support on your side that helps you go from house-hunter to home-buyer.
You are paired with an Advocate who stays with you through the process. They are available to answer questions, match you with a realtor, and offer additional program benefits. Your Advocate acts as a liaison between you, the realtor, and your mortgage advisor.
You're also paired with a local, knowledgeable certified real estate agent, provided by Prime Alliance Real Estate Services. Together, your real estate agent will help you scour the market to negotiate you into that dream home.
1. BECU Home Rewards is open to all members.
2. Membership is determined by BECU.
3. Members are eligible to participate unless member has entered into any of the following contracts:
- Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Exclusive Buyer Agency Agreement
- Listing Agreement
- The member is currently registered in any Real Estate Affinity or Rebate Program
- The member is being reimbursed for any real estate related costs by their employer or through a relocation or purchase program of any type
4. Members who are obligated under a listing agreement may use BECU Home Rewards for the purchase of their new home. The opposite is true, too. Members working with a real estate agent for the purchase of their home may use Home Rewards for the sale of their existing home.
5. Member must agree to use an agent referred to them through the program. Agents outside the program are not eligible to participate.
6. Valid only for single-family and multi-family (up to four units) residential properties, including, but not limited to, condominiums, PUDs, and qualifying manufactured homes. This service includes owner-occupied homes, second/vacation homes and investment properties.
How the Reward Works
BECU members receive a portion of their agent's commission. The cash back is paid after the sale closes, and is up to 20% of the real estate agent 's commission. You can even double your reward percentage by buying and selling with Home Rewards. Check out the table below for cash back examples:2
Cash Back Examples
|Value of Home
|Potential Cash Back
Ready to Find Your Home?
Use the Northwest MLS search page to find homes in your area. Sort by price and square footage, and filter for what property type you're looking for (single family, condo, vacant lot, etc.). Or, simply type in the location or MLS number into the search bar and get a detailed view of the property you'd like to see.
Get Additional Discounts
Members receive additional promotions and discounts when they participate in the Home Rewards program. Examples of past savings include discounts on hardware or appliances at select retailers. Ask your Member Advocate about today's current offers.
1Home Rewards is a program provided by Prime Alliance Real Estate Services, LLC and is not affiliated with BECU. Certain restrictions apply. Offers subject to change without notice. Please contact your assigned Member Advocate for additional information regarding these buyer/seller benefits. Real estate services provided by carefully selected local real estate agent.
2Cash back examples are based upon the commission paid to the Certified Real Estate Broker who is representing you when you purchase or sell a home. The example assumes a total commission of 6% of the sales price shared equally between the Listing Broker and the Selling Broker (3% each), one of whom is representing you. For transactions under $150,000 a flat cash back reward of $200.00 may be available. Commissions vary depending upon locality. The figures above are used for illustrative purposes only. Your reward amount may be different. Contact your Member Advocate for more details. Cash back is paid once the transaction has closed.