Financial Relief Solutions
Payment relief, loans and other resources are designed to help members facing financial hardship due to job loss and other unforeseen circumstances.
Payment Relief Assistance
Short-term loan modifications and payment relief on existing BECU loans and revolving credit, including auto, boat, RV, credit cards and personal loans.
We have personal loans available to assist with paying bills, rent or other financial needs. These loans are available to members who recently experienced a sudden change in their financial situation.
Debt & Credit Counseling
Get free financial counseling to assist you with cash-flow planning, debt relief and reduction options, and overall personalized plan to help relieve financial stress.
- BECU Blog: Read about what to do if you lose your job, how to or tips to avoid scams and more financial tips in the BECU Blog.
- Greenpath Credit & Debt Counseling: GreenPath's certified experts can help with managing a variety of financial challenges. It's a free service available for BECU members.
- Planning During Financial Uncertainty: Whether due to COVID-19, job loss, or other unexpected economic events, there are steps you can take to help you through whatever comes your way.
- How to Create an Emergency Plan: While it may not be possible to predict when an emergency may occur, you can be better prepared by understanding the types of financial emergencies that may exist, as well as steps you can take to prepare yourself for them.
- How to Avoid Foreclosure: If you are unable to afford your mortgage or home-equity payments, but want to avoid foreclosure, BECU can help you find a workable solution.
- Financial Health Check: The Financial Health Check is a free program designed to help you make decisions and take actions on savings, budgeting and debt management in real-time during a confidential one-on-one call.