BECU Business Debit Card
A BECU business debit card is a convenient way to manage your everyday banking, giving you flexibility without the hassle of writing a check. Make purchases, get cash back, or use it at an ATM. Funds are deducted directly from your business checking account every time you make a purchase.
Business Debit Card Benefits
Your BECU business debit Mastercard® provides access, security and no service fees.
- No foreign transaction fee1 on international purchases or ATM withdrawals (the institution that owns the ATM might have additional fees).
- Global ATM access, including 30,000+ free CO-OP Network ATMs.
- Free mobile receipt management application*.
- Free fraud monitoring protection through Mastercard Zero Liability*.
*Additional benefit details can be found in the Mastercard Guide to Benefits (PDF).
Activate Your Debit Card
- For businesses using an EIN for tax reporting, you can activate your debit card at any ATM or POS terminal.
- For businesses using an SSN for tax reporting, you can activate your debit card in Online Banking.
Debit Card Management
With the Manage Your Debit Card feature in Online Banking, you can take care of all your debit card-related tasks quickly and easily.
For businesses operating using an EIN for tax reporting, you can manage your debit card the following ways:
The deposit-only ATM cards allow businesses to grant card holders deposit access, but cannot be used to access funds, borrow money, view account balances or account information.
Programmed to never include the account balance on a deposit receipt, the depositor only receives a record of the deposits made.
- Deposit-only access. Card does not allow for withdrawals.
- Link up to two business checking and savings accounts.
- No limit to the number of cards you can request.
Digital Wallet for Business
Leave your wallet at home and set up your BECU debit Mastercard on your mobile device using digital wallet, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. Save it on file to gain security, convenience and efficiency for your business.
- Use digital payments anywhere you see the contactless pay symbol.
- Authorize transactions using your smartphone fingerprint touch ID or facial recognition.
- Store all your payment information securely using encryption software.
Getting started is easy. Simply choose your preferred mobile wallet, add your BECU debit card and get started today.
Need your debit card immediately? Visit one of our BECU locations where we can print a new card for you on-site.
Yes, you can use your debit card for signature-based transactions that are run as credit. You'll need your PIN before your card can be used for debit/PIN-based transactions.
Yes, you can use your new PIN immediately.
If you change your PIN in Online Banking, the PIN mailer you received is no longer valid. Please continue to use the PIN that you set up in Online Banking.
For businesses that operate as a partnership, corporation or LLC using an EIN for tax reporting, you cannot change your PIN in Business Online Banking. You can change your PIN at a BECU ATM or by visiting any BECU location.
If you're expecting a PIN, it should arrive in a separate mailer within 7-10 business days. Or, you can change your PIN at any time in Online Banking.
For businesses that operate as a partnership, corporation or LLC using an EIN for tax reporting, you can activate your debit card at any ATM or POS terminal. If you didn't receive your PIN, or you don't know your PIN, please call us at 800-704-8080 or visit any BECU location for assistance.