As a BECU member, you're more than just a customer. You're part of something bigger - a local community that believes in lending a hand and giving back. When you bring your business banking needs to BECU, you're not only getting the same great rates and fewer fees as you do with personal accounts, but you're aligning your business goals with ours: people helping people, doing the right thing, and making the community a better place to live, work, and play.
BECU Business Membership Benefits
- Dedicated business specialists: Whether you want to grow, expand, or just get started, our business specialists are ready to be your advocates.
- Locally based expertise: The fact that we're a local organization gives us deep knowledge into the local economy. This puts us in a unique position to offer your business the best help it can get with loans and decision-making.
- More value, fewer fees: We offer both basic and interest checking accounts with no monthly maintenance fees. We also believe accessing your money should be convenient and free: We don't charge for electronic debits or credits, including those made through debit cards, ACH, bill pay, wire transfers, transfers and ATM withdrawals.
- Tools to help you grow: We're a full-service business banking institution, fully equipped with services such as checking and savings, credit cards, business loans, retirement services, and we partner with best-in-class providers to offer payment processing solutions, payroll services, and more.
- Convenience, nationwide: Get your money faster and without fees using our co-op network of over 30,000 ATMs across the country.
Questions? We're here to help.
A Business Member Share Savings account is required to establish membership and not everyone will qualify.
*Payroll services and related products are offered by Paychex®. Paychex is solely responsible for the delivery and quality of those products and services. BECU does not guarantee nor expressly endorse any particular product or service.
**Products and services are offered by First Data. First Data is solely responsible for the delivery and quality of those products and services. BECU does not guarantee nor expressly endorse any particular product or service.