Business Membership Eligibility
When you become a business member you'll enjoy all the same great benefits you get as an existing BECU member, plus, get access to banking products and services that your business needs to grow and thrive. Check the list below to see if your business is within the field of membership.
Business Office Locations
- Washington state: All counties.
- Oregon: Benton, Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Coos, Curry, Deschutes, Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington, or Yamhill counties.
- Idaho: Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, or Shoshone counties.
- The Boeing Company, credit unions, and credit union service organizations.
- Subsidiaries or affiliates currently or previously owned or operated in whole or in part by BECU, The Boeing Company, credit unions, and credit union service organizations.
- Credit Union Service Organizations (CUSO) located anywhere in the U.S.
- Go West Foundation.
- BECU Foundation.
- University of Washington Alumni Association.
- Washington State University Alumni Association.
- Sea Hawkers Central Council.
Excluded Business Types
Although the following business types may be within our field of membership provided above, BECU does not currently open accounts for, or extend membership to:
- Internet gambling.
- Marijuana dispensaries.
- Money-services (payday loans, check cashing, etc.).
Apply Online or In Person
Applying online takes 30 minutes. Please collect the following to apply for business membership:
- Personal identification for all authorized signer(s).
- Email and phone number for all authorized signer(s).
- Business tax ID (or EIN/ITIN/SSN).
- UBI/state registry number (refer to your business license).
- NAICS code (locate your NAICS code).
Prefer to join in person? Schedule an appointment at a BECU location near you.