BECU Business Membership Eligibility
Does your business or organization meet one of the following eligibility requirements?
- Members of the NW Credit Union Foundation
- Credit Union Service Organizations (CUSO) located anywhere in the US
- Business owners operating in Washington state
- Business owners operating in Oregon counties of: Benton, Clackamas, Columbia, Lane, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington and Yamhill
- Business owners operating in Idaho counties of: Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, Shoshone
What You Will Need to Get Started
Make an appointment with a Business Consultant or join in person at your nearest Neighborhood Financial Center.
- Business Membership Application
- Personal Identification
- Business Tax ID (or EIN or SSN)
- UBI Number (Refer to your business license)
- NAICS code (Locate your NAICS code at www.census.gov/eos/www/naics)
Schedule an Appointment
Let us help you in person. Make an appointment at any of BECU's locations. In just a few simple steps, you can set up an appointment with a member consultant on a day and time that works best for you.