BECU Mobile App
Mobile Banking gives you convenient, on-the-go options for managing your bank accounts on your phone or tablet.
Download or update to see your FICO® Score from Apple or Google Play.
Money management in the palm of your hand. View account balances, make deposits - even create budgets and track your net worth over time.
Features & Benefits
- Deposit checks
- Make payments
- Transfer funds
- Create and track budgets
- Touch ID and Face ID
- Find a BECU location or fee-free ATM
- View accounts and transaction details
- Schedule appointments
You spoke. We listened! The updates directly respond to user feedback.
- NEW: Now you can set up recurring transfers in the mobile app
- View your FICO® Score instantly
- Card Manager: Pause your debit card, and set travel notifications for debit and credit cards
- Retrieve User ID: If you're having trouble logging in, you can use the mobile app to retrieve your User ID
- Password Reset: Now you can reset your password on-the-go through the BECU mobile app
- Zelle®: Available in the BECU mobile app1
- BECU Messenger: Send us a message from your mobile or tablet device (response time varies)
- Mobile Deposit
- Digital Wallets
- Learn more about membership
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Business Mobile Banking
Download it from the Apple Store or Google Play store. The app is compatible with phones and most tablets, and is always free.2
Learn about BECU's Mobile and Online Banking system requirements.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1It's dangerous to use Zelle® in online marketplaces like Facebook, Craigslist or OfferUp, or anywhere people are buying and selling merchandise online because you could lose your money if you're dealing with an imposter. Imposters often request payment through Zelle®. Money is sent directly from your BECU account to another person's bank account typically within minutes, so Zelle® should only be used to send money to family and friends. Neither BECU nor Zelle® offer a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle®. For example, if you don't receive the item you paid for or the item is not as described or as you expected, your money will not be returned to you.
2BECU mobile app is compatible with iOS 13.0 and newer and Android 7.0 and newer. Airtime, roaming, data usage and minutes of use may be billed by your mobile provider.