Personal Loan Rates as Low as
APR Effective 9/1/2020*
For Loans $2,500 & Under
For Loans Over $2,500
Personal loans are disbursed in a lump sum, and require no application fees and no collateral. Borrow up to $15,000 for small expenses or to consolidate debt. With an easy application process, flexible repayment terms and easy online account access, a personal loan could be the right choice for you.
5% Loan $500 - $2,500
- For members affected by a short-term financial hardship
- 5% interest rate
- $500 to $2,500 loan amounts
- Loan terms from 12-24 months
- Options to defer your first payment for up to 45 days
Personal Loan $2,501 - $15,000
- For all members
- As low as 8.24% interest rate
- Up to $15,000
- Loan term up to 72 months
Earn a Better Rate
We periodically evaluate the credit rating of each member who has a credit card, personal line of credit, personal loan, auto loan, boat loan or RV loan with BECU. If you've improved your credit score sufficiently and your account is in good standing, you may earn a better rate (if you're not already receiving our lowest published rate).
Protect Your Loan
The Loan payment protection program (LPP) provides financial assistance during times of hardship. LPP is an optional benefit offered through BECU.
- Provides minimum monthly [auto, boat, RV, etc.] payments in case of involuntary job loss, disability or loss of life
- Monthly program cost is based on loan balance and package options
- To apply, call us at 800-233-2328 and ask about getting LPP added to your loan
*Financing is subject to BECU membership, credit approval, and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify. Rates are based on an evaluation of credit history and other factors specific to your loan (such as loan term, age of collateral, loan-to-value, loan amount) and may be higher than the lowest rates advertised. Your final APR may differ from your loan interest rate due to additional fees that may apply. Advertised APR in effect as of 8/1/2020 and is based on financing of a 4-year, $10,000 loan of a BECU member with an excellent credit score. Actual APR will be based on applicant creditworthiness, loan amount, and loan term and may be higher than the lowest rate advertised above. Loan program offered including rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Payment example for a 2-year, $2,500 loan with an interest rate of 5%, the APR would be 5% with monthly payments of $109.60.