Business Online Wire Transfers
Online wires are an efficient way to send funds domestically.
Send money from the convenience of your home or office through online domestic wire transfers. Access the online wires system through your Business Online Banking profile.
Features and Benefits
- Send one-time or recurring wire transfers.
- Manage your payees within the online system.
- Save and edit templates for easy repeated wires.
- Set up and automate recurring wire payments.
- Access the wire transfer system 24/7.
- Monitor wire activity with email or text alerts.
- Security features including dual control, wire limits and two-factor authentication.
- Save time using domestic online wires vs. wires processed over the phone or in person.
Initiate a Wire Payment
Step 1: Contact BECU Business Services at 800-704-8080 to enroll in online wires
Step 2: Once set-up, sign into Business Online Banking
Step 3: In the menu. select External Payments
Step 4: Click, New Payment then select Domestic Wire
Step 5: Add Payee information
Step 6: Submit
Secure, 24-hour access to your banking accounts, with bill payment, transfers, online deposits, entitlement management, and more.
There is a $20 fee for an online wire transfer.
Currently, you can only send domestic wire transfers.
*BECU does not charge a monthly fee for these services, but an outgoing wire fee will be applied per wire. Other financial institutions that process the incoming wire may also charge a fee. BECU does not charge a fee for incoming wires or returned wires. The outgoing wire fee will post as a separate transaction and will debit from the same account that the wire is drawn from. BECU business members will save $5 per domestic wire transfer if initiated through Business Online Banking. Domestic wire transfers completed through Business Online Banking will be charged $20; whereas domestic wire transfers initiated over the phone or at a BECU location will be charged $25.