Zero Balance Accounts
A Zero Balance Account is an effective way to manage daily activity in multiple accounts.
Simplify your business accounting with a Zero Balance Account (ZBA). These accounts work best for businesses with multiple locations or those that require separate tracking of accounts payable and receivables.
Features & Benefits
- Establish an account hierarchy by allowing multiple sub-accounts to roll up to a master account.
- Reduce occurrences of negative account balances by automatically moving funds from the master account to the sub-accounts.
- Minimize excess balances in sub-accounts by consolidating funds each evening in the master account.
- Reset your sub-account balances to zero automatically each evening.
- Track and monitor activity easily and efficiently in each sub-account.
- Eliminate time spent on manually funding sub-accounts with the automatic-transfer feature.
- View detailed account statements showing each check or deposit, and clear audit trail on all transfer activity to and from each sub-account.
How to Get Started
Connect with a Business Relationship Manager to get started.
Secure, 24-hour access to your banking accounts, with bill payment, transfers, online deposits, entitlement management, and more.
See the Business Cash Management Account Services Disclosure (PDF) for complete fee information.
A BECU Business Member share Savings account is required to establish membership; not all will qualify. BECU Business Analyzed Checking account required.