Come as You Are. Make a Difference.
We're a values-driven trailblazer among credit unions. A place where you can learn, grow and be heard while you share your talent and make a meaningful impact. We're about people over profits and we value our employees.
We're also a different kind of financial institution: not-for-profit and member-owned. Our focus is on helping members build their financial health so they can achieve their goals. If that resonates with you, we hope you'll explore current openings and apply.
BECU Values That Drive Us
Our corporate values drive our culture and help us be our best selves.
Members First – We're passionate about helping members succeed.
Do the Right Thing – We ask ourselves: "Is it the right thing for our members?"
Know Your Stuff – It's both what we know and how we use it.
Own It – We follow through on our promises to make good things happen.
Be Real – We're more than just money. We are people helping people.
Working at BECU
- A great member experience starts with a great employee experience. That experience exists in and out of the office.
- Excellent benefits that promote mental, physical and financial wellness.
- Best Place to Work recognition by the Puget Sound Business Journal.
- Paid time off to volunteer (12 hours annually) + $7,500 in matched dollars to non-profits.
- BECU Cares Day – An all-day service event. By volunteering for local nonprofits, we put our “People Helping People” philosophy into action.
- Employee bonuses, awards and a celebration for every 5th anniversary celebrated.
- A wealth of development opportunities to advance your career.
Innovation @ BECU
Where innovation is combined with over 85 years of putting Members First.
Within our walls and through partnerships in the community, BECU is driving technological innovation to improve the financial lives of our members. We're also a proud sponsor of CoMotion FinTech Incubator at the University of Washington, which helps launch startups in the financial tech space.
Hear From Our Employees
It’s great working at BECU. I feel like I’m able to be myself. It allows me to come to work and help people.
— Fergus M., Marketing Coordinator
BECU supports my ongoing quest for new knowledge and experiences. It’s a bonus that I get to do this alongside exceptional colleagues. Unique benefits are icing on the cake.
— Jenna K., Digital Sr. Product Strategy Manager
There’s never a shortage of high impact problems to solve for our members, new ways to grow, and opportunities to innovate on the way we do things.”
— Karla H., Sr. UX Designer
BECU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Application Accommodations: Should you require accommodations required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (the “ADA”) in the application or employment process, please contact BECU Human Resources at 206-439-5729 and select option #1.