I'm truly inspired to go to work every day. As a member and an employee, I know we live the motto we advertise-People Helping People.
— Arnessa B., Online Home Equity Processor
Our corporate values drive our culture and help us be our best selves.
BECU Values That Drive Us:
Members First – We're passionate about helping members succeed.
Do the Right Thing – We ask ourselves: "Is it the right thing for our members?"
Know Your Stuff – It's both what we know and how we use it.
Own It – We follow through on our promises to make good things happen.
Be Real – We're more than just money. We are people helping people.
- A great member experience starts with a great employee experience. That experience exists in and out of the office.
- Fantastic benefits that promote mental, physical and financial wellness
- Recognition as a 2017 Best Place to Work by the Puget Sound Business Journal
- Paid time off to volunteer (12 hours annually) + $7,500 in matched dollars to non-profits
- Annual Day of Service – An all-day service event where BECU closes to "do good." Setting aside a day for us to provide financial education to high school students.
- Employee bonuses, awards and a celebration worth bragging about for every 5th anniversary celebrated
- A wealth of development opportunities to advance your career
At BECU, I’m inspired. Inspired by our values, which are not just words on a letterhead or a billboard, but values that shine in the work we do and service we provide. I’ve never been so inspired to be an active member of this organization and the community we serve.
— Debra A., Secondary Marketing Specialist