Bank at Home
BECU's Online Banking and mobile app make it easy for members to bank from home. Banking from home can help you check off more items on your banking to-do list without picking up the phone or driving to a Neighborhood Financial Center.
Here's a look at your bank-from-home options as a BECU member.
Everything you need in the privacy of your home.
- Monitor account balances at a glance
- Manage personal information
- Review statements and transaction history
- Set up spending limit alerts
- Reorder checks
- View tax statements
Everyday Banking Online
If you're connected to the internet, you're connected to BECU.
- View account activity
- Set up transfers
- Make payments
- Order checks
- Manage your debit card
- Track your budget
- Open new accounts
Technology meets functionality with Online Banking
- Bill pay Schedule automatic payments quickly and securely using BECU's Bill Pay service.
- Manage debit cards Activate new cards, change your pin, temporarily pause your card or even explore Save-up, an automated saving tool.
- Zelle Send and receive money quickly and securely from the BECU app or Online Banking.
Yes. To help us ensure we're complying with COVID-19 guidelines, we ask that you please consider making an appointment in advance. This will help us keep a safe number of members inside each location. When entering the location, please be sure to wear a face mask.
BECU's routing number is 325081403
Transfers of funds between BECU accounts will occur the day you submit it unless you schedule it for a future date. The timing and availability of funds for transfers to/from other financial institutions varies depending on what time of day the transfer is submitted.