Shred and e-Cycle Event
Paper documents are a common source of identity theft. Protect yourself by shredding sensitive documents at our free, contactless shredding event. We'll also accept old TVs, CPUs, monitors, laptops and cellphones for safe disposal. A small recycle fee may apply to some electronic items such as printers and VCRs.
Our Tukwila location will accept bike donations on behalf of Bike Works.
While you're at it, consider helping neighbors in need by donating cash or nonperishable food to our local food banks. We'll have a representative on site to collect your donations.
- Saturday, April 10, 2021
- 9 am – 1 pm
Western Washington Locations
- Everett Memorial Stadium (Aquasox baseball parking lot on 39th St., past the coffee stand)
3900 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
- BECU Federal Way Pavilions Neighborhood Financial Center
(Note: this is not the Crossings location)
31411 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003
- BECU Tukwila Financial Center
12770 Gateway Drive, Tukwila, WA 98168
COVID Safety Precautions
Please remain in your vehicle and wear a face mask.
- Shred up to three grocery bags or two banker boxes
- e-Cycle TVs, CPUs, monitors, laptops and cell phones*
- Shred until the trucks are full
- Representatives will be on-site to collect cash or nonperishable food for donation to local food banks.
BECU employees are on-site during the event to help members shred and e-Cycle. Documents are destroyed by Shred-it, a professional document destruction service with a mobile shredding unit. For additional details regarding the electronic recycling service, visit E-waste.
*A small fee recycle fee may apply to other electronic items such as printers or VCRs.
Take Control of Your Digital Clutter—Get tips to prevent your personal and financial files from getting buried.
*Shredding available until trucks are full. eCycle accepts TVs, CPUs, computer monitors, laptops, and cell phones (there may be a small fee to recycle and other items).