Shred and e-Cycle Event
Declutter and Discard
BECU hosts two free bi-annual paper shredding and ecycling events in Western Washington and one event every October in Spokane. Scroll below to see the latest events and locations.
- Saturday, April 20
- 9 am - 1 pm
- Three locations in Western Washington
- Shred up to 3 grocery bags or 2 banker boxes
- eCycle TVs, CPUs, monitors, laptops and cell phones
- Shred until the trucks are full
- Bring non-perishable goods to donate to local food banks and help us do some good
Donate your used bike:
Exclusive to our Tukwila Financial Center location, Bike Works, a local nonprofit and bike shop dedicated to making cycling accessible and affordable to all, will be collecting used bicycles. Bring your bike to the Tukwila donation site and help make a difference to a child or adult in need of two wheels.
(All locations will be open Saturday, April 20, from 9 am - 1 pm, or until trucks are full)
- Everett Memorial Stadium (Aquasox baseball parking lot)
3802 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
- BECU Federal Way Pavilions Neighborhood Financial Center
(note: this is not the Crossings location)
31411 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003
- BECU Tukwila Financial Center
12770 Gateway Drive, Tukwila, WA 98168
It's free to shred up to three grocery bags or two banker boxes full of paper (limits strictly enforced) and recycling of TVs, CPUs, computer monitors, laptops, and cell phones.There may be a small fee to recycle any other items.
BECU employees will be on-site to help members shred and eCycle. Documents will be destroyed by Shred-it, a professional document destruction service with a mobile shredding unit. For additional details regarding the electronic recycling service, visit E-Waste in Western Washington and eCycle in Spokane.
*Shredding available until trucks are full. eCycle accepts TVs, CPUs, computer monitors, laptops, and cell phones (there may be a small fee to recycle and other items).