BECU Holiday Closures
For information on individual location closures or delays, please visit the locations page.
- Jan 1 - New Year's Day
- January 17 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 21 - Presidents' Day
- May 30 - Memorial Day
- June 20 - Juneteenth (observed)
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 5 - Labor Day
- October 10 - Columbus (Indigenous Peoples') Day
- November 11 - Veterans' Day Observance
- November 24 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 26 - Christmas Day (observed)
Access to your accounts is available 24/7 in BECU Online Banking and with Bank at Home options: check accounts, transfer funds, find answers and even send us a secure message. You can also withdraw and deposit funds at BECU ATMs, as well as withdraw cash from almost 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide.
Early closures, such as Christmas Eve, are at the discretion of each BECU Neighborhood Financial Center, and hours are posted in advance.