Members Get Cash Back on RV Loans
Take half-off admission* to the Tacoma Fall RV Show and get 1% cash back** on RV loans made onsite.
Members can also get 50% off general admission to the show - a savings of $6 per member. Just show your BECU card at the gate upon entering. If you find the RV you want at the show, you can get 1% cash back (up to $500) on your loan amount.
So, ready for that road trip?
- 1% cash back bonus (up to $500)** on a BECU RV loan amount at a participating dealer or at the BECU booth during the show
- Half-off general admission*: Show your BECU card or most recent statement at the ticket booth to get the discount
- General admission: $12
- Kids 16 and under: Free
Dates and Times:
- Oct. 3 - 5, 11 am - 8 pm
- Oct. 6, 11 am - 5 pm
Location and Parking
- Tacoma Dome: 2727 E. D Street, Tacoma WA 98421
- Onsite parking is free throughout the event
- Find directions and parking information here.
How the RV Purchase Cash Back Bonus Works
- Pick your RV
- Ask for BECU financing from any participating dealer onsite, or visit the BECU booth
- Apply for a BECU loan
- Receive funds deposited to your Member Share Savings Account within 60 days after loan funds
*BECU Debit Card or most recent statement must be presented for half off admission.
**1% Cash Back: Financing is subject to BECU credit approval and other underwriting criteria and not every applicant will qualify. Applicant must become a BECU member to obtain a loan and not everyone will qualify. Must be age 18 or over to participate. Loan application must be received onsite, at the Tacoma Fall RV Show at a participating dealer or the BECU booth between 10/3/19 and 10/6/19. Dealer fees apply. Once your loan is funded and all requirements are met, we will deposit the 1% cash back bonus to the primary borrower's BECU Member Share/Member Advantage savings account within 60 days. Limit of $500 cash back per loan and per member. Offer bonus may be reported to the IRS on form 1099-MISC as income at year end. Offer can be combined with any other offers.