2-for-1 Tickets to the Seattle Home Show
Join us at the Seattle Home Show—it's a great time to get inspiration and sound advice. Plus, members receive two tickets for the price of one.
Planning a remodel? With so much to offer in the way of home loans and lines of credit to help make your remodel possible, BECU is a must-visit stop on your home-improvement journey.
We'll be at the Seattle Home Show discussing the various ins and outs of remodel financing. Stop by the BECU booth and chat with us about the ways we can help you get the financing you need. We're also teaming up with Habitat for Humanity's mini onsite triathlon for a great cause - see below for participation details.
- Get two tickets for the price of one: Show your BECU credit card, debit card or financial statement at the ticket office.
- $5 parking: Pay just five bucks in designated parking areas at CenturyLink Field Event Center Parking Garage and Mariner Field Garage. Show your BECU credit card, debit card or financial statement at the garage entrance to receive the discount.
- Enjoy free parking with four or more: Vehicles with four or more occupants can take advantage of "Four or More Park FreeTM" in designated parking areas (see above).
Dates and Times:
When: February 23 - March 3, 2019
Saturdays: 10 am - 6 pm
Sundays: 10 am - 6 pm
Monday - Friday: Noon - 6 pm
Location and Parking
- CenturyLink Field Event Center
- Parking for BECU members is only $5 at three facilities: CenturyLink Field Event Center Parking Garage, CenturyLink Field North Lot and Mariner Field Garage. Vehicles with four or more occupants can take advantage of "Four or More Park FreeTM."
Habitat for Humanity Triathlon
Aqua Quip, The Fitness Shop and BECU are teaming up with Habitat for Humanity for a Swim, Bike or Run event at (yes, at!) the home show. Individuals can sign up to participate in one or all three events and earn up to $500 to be donated to Habitat for Humanity. Participants receive free admission and parking. Space is limited. Visit the Swim Bike Run for Habitat website for additional details.
Regular Cost to Attend: Adult: $13; Seniors (60+): $9; Children (age 7-15): $3; Under 7: Free