Business Impact NW Partnership
Apply for workshop scholarships.
BECU is proud to partner with Business Impact NW to support the growth of financially healthy businesses that help our region thrive.
Alongside Business Impact NW, we're providing scholarships to two Business Impact NW workshops: “Launch & Grow” and “Grow & Thrive.” These workshops are available to BECU business members whose businesses are veteran-owned, women-owned or BIPOC-owned.*
If you're interested in launching your business or looking to take your business to the next level, these workshops could help.
BECU offers full scholarships for qualified BECU business members.*
- “Launch & Grow”: In this seven-week course, you'll learn how to manage, market and finance your business while creating a business plan.
- “Grow & Thrive”: In this 12-week course, you'll design a plan to strategically grow your business and get paired with a mentor.
How It Works
- Choose the workshop that best fits your business need, “Launch & Grow” or “Grow & Thrive.”
- Follow the instructions and use promo code BECU100 at checkout.
- You will be prompted to pay a $100 deposit which will be refunded after you complete the workshop.
- Be sure to select the box for “is BECU Member” and if your business is a BIPOC, women-owned or veteran-owned business. Note: Only BECU business members who are part of one of these groups will qualify for the scholarship.
Working Together to Further Your Business
Together with Business Impact NW, we have a shared belief in making the community a better place to live and work. Our common focus to provide people and businesses with financial products and community partnerships to help them is another way we can deliver on our promise to help members build their financial health and achieve their goals.
Building Better From The Ground Up
Since 1997, Business Impact NW continues to dedicate and serve underbanked entrepreneurs. They provide financial and technical support to entrepreneurs in economically marginalized communities who would not otherwise have access to financial services.
They provide coaching, classes and access to capital to small businesses in the community.
Business Impact NW Resources
- Find on-demand classes.
- Learn how to launch your business.
- Get tips on how to grow your business.
- Find COVID-19 resources.
*The “Launch & Grow” and “Grow & Thrive” workshops each cost $399 per business. BECU will cover a business to participate in both workshops up to $798 per BECU Business Member lifetime. Businesses will be required to pay $100 upfront to participate in the “Launch & Grow” or “Grow & Thrive” workshop. The $100 paid upfront will be refunded to the Business by Business Impact Northwest upon successful completion of the selected. Scholarship recipients must be an existing BECU member to qualify and use promo code BECU100. Scholarship recipients must also be a Black, Indigenous, or other Person of Color (BIPOC), veteran or women-owned business. Scholarship program subject to availability and change.