WSU Debit and Credit Cards
Get the official credit and debit cards of Washington State University.Apply Now
Introducing the Official Cards of Cougar Country
Existing BECU Members can request a new debit or credit card three different ways:
- Stop by a BECU Neighborhood Financial Center and we can reprint a new debit card for you on the spot and request a new card design for your credit card.
- Send us a secure message via the BECU App or via the Message Center in Online Banking.
- Call us at 800-233-2328 and request a new card design.
Not a Member or live out of state? We have you covered. Check our Eligibility page to learn how WSU Alumni and others can become members.
WSU Debit Mastercard
Represent WSU nationwide with access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs around the country. In addition to our debit card's free fraud protection, you'll enjoy the convenience of in-branch card issue should you ever need a new card on the spot.
Debit Card Benefits2
- Global ATM access, including 30,000+ free CO-OP Network ATMs1.
- Free fraud protection
- No monthly service fees
- No foreign-transaction fee3 on international purchases or ATM withdrawals (the institution that owns the ATM might have additional fees)
WSU Cash Back Visa
The BECU Cash Back Visa® eliminates an annual fee and complex reward tiers. Instead, you earn 1.5% cash back with every purchase. Now that's a rewarding credit card.
Cash Back Visa Benefits
- No annual fee
- Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back
- No balance-transfer, cash-advance or over limit fees
- No foreign-transaction fees and other travel-abroad perks
- Variable rates as low as 11.65% APR
- $0% Intro APR for 12 months on both purchases and balance transfers. After that, your rate is variable, currently ranging from 11.65% to 22.65% based upon your credit-worthiness.4
BECU Cash Back Visa
APR Effective 1/1/2020*
Cash Back Visa
WSU Visa Credit Card
Our interest rates are among the lowest in the country! And if your score isn't as high as you'd like, we annually evaluate the credit rating of each member who has a credit card with BECU. If your score has improved, we may lower your rate (if you don't have the lowest rate already5). What other financial institution does that?
- 0% intro APR on purchase and balance transfers for the first 12 months after account opening Variable rates apply after the intro period, currently ranging from 8.65% to 19.65% APR based on your creditworthiness
- No foreign-transaction fees
- No annual, balance-transfer, cash-advance or over limit fees
APR Effective 1/1/2020*
1A Member Share Savings account is required to establish membership. BECU belongs to the Co-Op network. BECU transactions at these ATMs are surcharge-free.
2To learn more about card benefits, view the Mastercard Guide to Benefits.
30.20% currency conversion fee may be included in the purchase or withdrawal's overall total when using a debit card; however, the fee will be refunded within 3 business days contingent upon the account being open at the time of refund.
4Introductory offer for balance transfer is from the date of transfer, when transfers are completed within 90 days of account opening. Balance transfer APR does not apply to transfers of existing BECU loans.
5BECU periodically evaluates the credit rating of each member who has a credit card. If your score has improved sufficiently and your account is in good standing, we will look at reducing your credit card rate (if you're not already receiving the lowest rate we offer.