We Are a Financial Cooperative That Exists to Actively Serve Our Membership
BECU is more than an alternative to a traditional bank; we're a credit union, a not-for-profit financial institution whose members are our stakeholders. We work hard to not only save you money, but help you earn more too.
High Interest Checking & Savings
You work hard for your money, wouldn't you like a checking or savings account that helps you earn a little more? At BECU, we offer:
- 6.17% APY on Member Advantage Savings Accounts (up to $500)*
- 4.07% APY on Member Advantage Checking Accounts (up to $500)*
- Access to over 40,000+ surcharge free ATMs
- Free FICO Score
Everyone dislikes fees, and at BECU, we do too. A few of our popular non-fees include:
- No minimum balance fee
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- No ATM surcharge fee
Our credit cards offer some of the lowest rates in the country.
- No annual fees**
- No foreign transaction fees**
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for first 12 months***
BECU offers competitive interest rates, helpful online tools and extra protections.
- Low rates on new and used cars
- BECU indirect dealer financing
- Auto buying services
- Boat, Motorcycle and RV loans too!
We offer competitive rates, a wide variety of mortgage products, limited grants for first-time home buyers and no origination fees.
- No Home Loan Origination Fee on conventional mortgage loans
- Low rates
More about BECU Mortgage Loans
Financial Health & Education
- Free financial health check
- Dozens of financial guidance articles
- Free webinars, seminars and self-paced financial education courses
More about Financial Education
Events & Discounts
- Save on tickets to Home and Auto Shows
- Discounts to sporting events
- Seasonal events like the Washington State Fair and Water Waves
More about Events & Discounts
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield, rates subject to change, fees may reduce earnings; A Member Advantage Savings Account is required to establish membership. Checking account balances over $500.01 and above receive a rate of .05% APY. Savings Account balances over $500.01 and above receive a rate of .10% APY. See Account Disclosure for details.
** To open a Checking Account, you must establish membership by opening a Member Share Savings Account or Member Advantage Savings Account. Business and fiduciary accounts are not eligible for Member Advantage. Limit one Member Advantage Checking and Savings account per person.
** Mobile and internet carrier charges may apply for Online and Mobile Banking usage.
*** We periodically evaluate the credit rating of each member who has a credit card, personal line of credit, personal loan, auto loan, boat loan or RV loan with BECU. If you've improved your credit score sufficiently and your account is in good standing, you may earn a better rate (if you're not already receiving our lowest rate).
*** 0% Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for twelve (12) months from date of account opening. After that your APR will be from 8.90% to 22.90%, based on your credit worthiness and card selection. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
*** Credit Card programs, services, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Contact BECU for the most current information.