Student Checking and Savings
About Checking and Savings | Debit Card Designs | College Budgeting Tips | Membership Benefits
While you're busy pursuing your academic goals, we're focused on supporting your financial success. Explore our free checking and savings accounts for students, student loans and other tools and services to help you live your best financial life.
About BECU Checking & Savings1
All BECU Checking and Savings accounts are free. Features include:
- No minimum balance requirement.
- No monthly maintenance fees.
- Nationwide access to 30,000+ surcharge free ATMs.
- Free FICO Score tracking.
- Free Debit Mastercard®
5 Steps to Creating Your First College Budget
New to college? New to budgeting? Learn where to start with these five easy steps to help you track your spending, set goals, build good habits, and find ways to save.
8 Ways to Save: College Edition
College is full of life lessons. And a lot of them, like learning to save money, happen outside the classroom. Saving on a college budget isn't always easy, but it is possible with a little bit of planning.
Benefits of Banking with BECU
- Free Financial Education: Access to free financial education tools and services.
- Passport Discounts: Save on local restaurants, hotels, experiences and much more.
- Discounts to local events: Enjoy savings on tickets to local sports games and more.
The application process is easy. Apply today.
1 Checking and Member Advantage checking accounts require establishing membership by opening a Member Share, Member Advantage, or Early Saver savings account; not everyone will qualify.