Credit Reporting Agency Contact Information
Phone: 888.202. 4025
General Good Safety Practices
- Review your credit report annually, at no cost, and without impact to your credit score. Order your annual credit report.
- Monitor your active accounts with your existing financial institutions for fraudulent activity, such as new loans.
- Educate yourself about current threats to consumers. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) provides helpful information.
- Practice good online habits by learning good password hygiene, how to verify websites, and how to ensure secure connections while using websites. Our How Not to Get Hacked article is a good resource for this information.
- Stay aware! Scammers often use breaking news stories, such as massive data breaches or natural disasters, as opportunities to scam individuals. Verify phone calls, do not give out personal or financial information and watch out for phishing emails.
Important Security Information