Cash Back Visa Rates as Low As
APR Effective 11/1/2018*
Cash Back Visa
Get 1.5% Unlimited Cash Back and Pay No Annual Fee
The BECU Cash Back Visa® eliminates an annual fee and complex reward tiers. Instead, you earn 1.5% cash back with every purchase. Now that's a rewarding credit card.
Cash Back Visa Benefits
- No annual fee
Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back
No balance transfer fees
No cash advance fees
No foreign transaction fees and other travel abroad perks
Variable rates as low as 11.90% APR**
$0% Intro APR for 12 months on both purchases and balance transfers. After that, your rate is variable, currently ranging from 11.90% to 22.90% based upon your credit-worthiness.
Compare BECU Credit Cards
Already have our low APR Visa? As a not-for-profit credit union, our cash-back card still doesn't tack on fees.
Already have our BECU Visa but interested in switching to cash back? Members don't need to reapply – just give us a call at 800.233.2328, send us a secure message in Online Banking, or stop by a Neighborhood Financial Center.
Additional Cash Back Visa Benefits
You don't just get cash back with this Visa, but you get more benefits, too.
Check out the list below for perks that are in addition to our traditional Visa:
$500,000 Worldwide Automatic Travel Accident Insurance
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Lost Luggage Reimbursement
Baggage Delay Protection
Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Coverage
How to Apply
- New to BECU? You'll first need to apply for BECU Credit Union membership (don't worry, it's an easy online application), and then you can apply for your Rewards Credit Card through your online banking account.
- Current BECU Member? Simply login to Online Banking and select Apply for Credit Cards & Loans from tabbed options.
How to Redeem
You're earning all that cash back – but how do you actually get the cash, back?
Accumulate at least $5
Log in to Online Banking
Select your "Visa Credit Card"
Choose "Redeem Cash Back"
Your cash back redemption will be applied to your credit card account as a statement credit.
When you open a credit card at BECU, you open a door to membership. Being a member is different than being a customer. As members, we benefit from better rates and fewer fees (the Visa card's fee is a great example) and many more membership benefits.
- Financial empowerment and member-inspired giving though our community involvement programs.
- Hundreds of local deals and discounts
- Free Financial Health Check
- Access to free Financial Guidance articles and Financial Webinars and Seminars
- Annual Reprice Program: BECU periodically evaluates the credit rating of each member with a qualifying product. If you've improved your credit score sufficiently, made timely payments and your account is in good standing, you may earn a better rate (if you're not already receiving our lowest rate).
- BECU Visa
- Visa Card Designs
- BECU Cash Back Visa Benefits
- Reprice Program
- Visa Guide to Benefits
- Switch to the BECU Cash Back Visa
- Visa Account Updater
- For more information on how to access and use your benefits, check out the Visa guide above or call 1-800-551-8472 and talk to the Visa Benefit Coordinator
**0% Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases for twelve (12) months from date of account opening, and 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for twelve (12) months when completed within ninety (90) days of account opening. After that your APR will be from 11.90% to 22.90%, based on your credit worthiness and product selection. This APR will vary with the market based with Prime Rate.
***We periodically evaluate the credit rating of each member who has a credit card, personal line of credit, personal loan, auto loan, boat loan or RV loan with BECU. If you've improved your credit score sufficiently and your account is in good standing, you may earn a better rate (if you're not already receiving our lowest rate).
Credit Card programs, services, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Contact BECU for the most current information.