Business Online Banking Conversion
A new Business Online Banking platform and accompanying mobile app is coming summer 2021. This new online experience offers enhanced features to make managing your business financials more convenient, efficient, and secure.
Features and Benefits—Coming Summer 2021
- Home Page User Customization
- Enhanced User Management
- Individual user transaction amount limits
- Individual account access with access controls
- Improved transaction security
- Enhanced security features, including multifactor authentication to keep your financial information safe
- Consistent online and mobile experience: Everything is in the same place whether you're using the online or mobile version, so it's easier to get things done.
As we prepare to convert to the new platform, please confirm the email address displayed in Online Banking is correct, and that it is accessible to the administrative user.
The new platform contains stronger security features to keep your accounts safe.
- You will need a secure access code the first time you log in.
- An email with that access code will be sent to the email address that is displayed for the administrative user under Edit Profile in Online Banking.
- You will not be able to log in to the new platform without this access code.
For instructions on how to review or update your email address on file, or to confirm you are the assigned administrative user, please see the FAQ section.
New Business Online Banking Access Levels
There are two access levels (roles) available in the new Business Online Banking platform: Administrative user and non-administrative user.
If you currently see “Administer Users” in your Online Banking profile, you will be assigned “User Management” in the new Business Online Banking platform.
Able to add, modify, delete users
“Administer Users” displayed in profile
Assigned “User Management” in the Administration section