Business Online Banking Migration
Here at BECU, we are committed to offering you the business products and services that meet your ever-changing needs.
We are excited to announce that a new Business Online Banking platform and accompanying mobile app will be coming February 2021! This new online experience offers enhanced features to make managing your business financials more convenient, efficient, and secure.
New Features and Benefits
- Home Page User Customization
- Enhanced User Management
- Individual user transaction amount limits
- Individual account access with access controls
- Improved transaction security
- Enhanced security features, including multifactor authentication to keep your financial information safe
- Consistent online and mobile experience: Business members will have the same experience and find items in the same places whether using the online or mobile version, thus making things more consistent and easy to use
Getting Started Guide
marketing copy coming – will fill in once received
- Bullet List 1
- Bullet List 2
- Bullet List 3
What You Need To Know
When you log in for the first time, you'll see all your account information within the new Business Online Banking platform.
To make the transition seamless for your business, the following data will automatically convert to the new platform:
- Your account history
- Account Nicknames (if any)
- Administrator account
- Your eStatement history
- Bill pay payees (if any)
- Scheduled bill pay payments up to X days prior to conversion
Who is Being Moved to the New Platform?
All current BECU Online Banking Business accounts
Business account holders who use their EIN tax reporting ID
New Online Banking Access Levels
- There are two roles (access levels) in the new Business Online Banking platform: Administrator and Non-Administrator.
Only the Administrator can set up all other users in the new Online Banking system.
Find out if you are an Administrator
Important: The first authorized account holder to log in to the new platform will become the Primary Administrator. You can have only one, so please take some time to identify the best person for your Business.
New Login Procedure
The following steps apply to both Administrators and other Business Online Banking users.
- Login to Online Banking
- Select Business Online Banking
- Enter your username and password. You are in! (If you are not an administrator, credentials will have been provided to you by your administrator).
Business Contact Information
Be sure to confirm or update your online banking administrator user business mobile phone number and email address on file. The first time you log in, BECU will send a new access code to your mobile phone or email. Without that code, you will not be able to login.
Important: The access code will be sent to email address on file.
- Login to Online Banking
- Click Edit Profile next to your name to edit your business email address
Or send a secure message by clicking the teal Messenger bubble in the bottom right corner within Online Banking.
In the Mobile App:
- Send a secure message in Mobile Banking, choose Messenger from the menu on the top right side of the screen.
For additional support and visual references, download the User Guide.