Contact BECU Investment Services
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA'S BrokerCheck.
If financial security is your goal, the Financial Advisors* from BECU Investment Services can help you create your personal roadmap towards financial independence.
We'll work with you to develop a personalized investment plan that makes your money work for you—providing strategies and products to help work towards growing your assets and income. You'll have access to a sophisticated suite of investment strategies spanning a wide range of asset classes and investment styles.
Investment Management Strategies to Meet Your Specific Needs
Portfolio Strategy & Design
- Professional advice and implementation of a well-diversified investment plan
Advisory Services and Actively Managed Portfolios
- Access to professional investment management strategies that draw on a wealth of expertise. Based on your investment profile, including your risk tolerance, time horizon, and investment goals, a model portfolio of mutual funds or ETF's will be selected and actively managed. Fee-based asset management allow you and your Financial Advisor to share a common goal
- Personalized investment guidance; retain full control over your portfolio while having access to informed opinions of financial experts
- Create an asset allocation strategy suited to your unique financial situation
Mutual Fund Portfolios
- Mutual funds can be a valuable tool in your investment plan, striving to help you meet your unique objective while offering many benefits. Includes professional management, analysis and monitoring, diversification and liquidity. Investing in mutual funds involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
Tax Efficient Investing
- For investors needing an increased focus on tax management of their portfolio
- Leverage strategies to help defer or minimize the potential impact of federal income tax on investment returns
Selecting the right investment products is crucial to any long-term strategy. We offer access to a range of products aiming to help you accumulate, protect, and transfer your wealth.
- Mutual Funds
- Brokered CDs
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- ETF's (Advisory accounts only)
- 529 Plans
All of the products listed above have their own unique risks including loss of principal.
Find out about smart options for funding college tuition. Our Financial Advisors can help you understand and start benefiting from various savings vehicles, including 529 Plans, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts and UTMAs.
Access Your Investment Account Anywhere in Account View
- Secure, convenient, 24-hour online access
- Easy access to accounts, statement, tax documents and trade confirmations
- Additional transaction history
- Access to current market data
- Enhanced security features
Direct Access to Local Professionals
*Financial Advisors are registered with, and Securities and Advisory Services are offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. BECU and BECU Investment Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial. Investments are:
|Not NCUA / NCUSIF Insured||Not Credit Union Guaranteed||Not Obligations of BECU||May Lose Value|
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of all 50 states.
BECU Investment Services Corporate Office located at BECU, 12770 Gateway Dr., Tukwila, WA 98168. BECU, BECU Investment Services and LPL Financial are separate entities.