Whether you're looking to be entertained or educated, the 2018 So Northwest Women's Show has something for everyone. The two-day event is set to be its biggest yet, with two stages featuring ongoing daily Macy's fashion shows, various exhibits sure to captivate your eyes, and seminars to stimulate your mind. Take a cooking class, enjoy a Tito's handmade vodka cocktails, and meet KOMO's Mary Nam!
BECU members can get $3 off regular admission (normally $15). Get your tickets at the door and pay no additional fees, or buy in advance online.
• Members receive $3.00 off admission (normally $15.00). You can purchase your tickets at the door with no additional fees by just showing your BECU card or a copy of your most recent statement or online* via the So Northwest Women's website. For online purchases enter your BECU offer code. Your offer code is the first six digits of your BECU debit or credit card.
• February 24, 9:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• February 25, 10:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Tacoma Dome, 2727 E D St, Tacoma, WA 98421
• Parking is free in the Tacoma Dome parking lot.
Note: This is the first time the show will take place at the Tacoma Dome. For the past 15+ years the show has been held at the Century Link Convention Center.
*tickets purchased online will be assessed at per ticket fee of $2.47 and a one-time processing fee of $3.20.