Enjoy a weekend of food, fun and festivities when you head to the Taste of Tacoma, June 22 – 24, at Tacoma's Point Defiance Park.
BECU members save in a variety of ways and can dine at more than 40 food vendors, as well as watch cooking demonstrations and cook-offs. Plus, there's even a carnival for kids and free parking with a shuttle provided via Tacoma Community College.
• Get $5 off your craft beer or wine tasting package
• Free corking fee on a bottle of wine – a $5 savings!
• Simply show your BECU card (or BECU periodic/credit card statement) for proof of membership at the wine and craft beer sales tent
Friday, June 22 – Sunday, June 24
• Friday 11 am – 9 pm
• Saturday 11 am – 9 pm
• Sunday 11 am – 8 pm
• Point Defiance Park, Tacoma
• Free parking and shuttle at the park-and-ride at Tacoma Community College. Click for driving directions.
*BECU members to show proof of membership with a debit/visa card or bank statement at the Wine/Craft beer sales tent. Only one discount can be applied at a time & deals cannot be combined. Must be 21 or older to drink in the Rose Garden.