Member Discounts at Taste of Tacoma
Raise a glass to BECU-exclusive savings at the Taste of Tacoma's Beer and Wine Garden, June 21 - 23, at Point Defiance Park.
As the presenting sponsor, we had to offer our members a great deal when they came out for a weekend of food, drinks and fun: Save when you sip at this year's Taste of Tacoma, with $5 off craft beer or wine -tasting packages. BECU members also pay no corking fees on a bottle of wine (a $5 savings).
Members need only show their BECU card or statement. See below for discount and event details.
- Get $5 off your craft beer or wine tasting package*
- Pay no corking fee on a bottle of wine – a $5 savings!
- Show your BECU card or statement for proof of membership at the wine and craft beer sales tent
Additional details regarding food and activities can be found on the event website.
Dates and Times:
- Friday, June 21- Sunday, June 23
- Friday and Saturday 11 am – 9 pm
- Sunday 11 am & 8 pm
Location and Parking:
- Rose Garden at Point Defiance Park, Tacoma
- Park free and ride the Taste Express to the Taste of Tacoma from Tacoma Community College.
*Only one discount can be applied at a time & deals cannot be combined. Must be 21 or older to enter and drink in the Rose Garden. Please drink responsibly.