We're a credit union, a not-for-profit financial institution proudly serving our community and members for over 75 years. Learn more about BECU, our benefits and values and what you'll need to open an account and apply for membership.
- Become a BECU Member by opening a free checking or savings account
- Apply online or in person at one of BECU's 50+ locations
- Live or work in Washington state
- Live or work in select Oregon & Idaho counties
- Belong to other select associations
Expand About BECU
Expand Explore Benefits
Collapse What You'll Need to Apply
Apply Online or In Person
Applying online takes 10-15 minutes. You will need access to the following documents:
- Social Security number
- Valid ID such as a driver's license or state-issue ID
- Contact information, such as a street address and phone number. You may be asked to provide additional documentation such as a utility bill to validate address.
Are you ready to join one of the nation's leading credit unions?