Refinance Student Loan Rates as low as
APR Effective 10/9/2019*
Student Refinance Loan
Parent Refinance Loan
Why Refinance Your Student Loans?
Refinancing your student loans may lower your monthly loan cost. If you have good credit and a stable job, the lower interest rates may save you money. Refinancing may also be a consideration for student graduates looking to consolidate multiple loans.
Features and Benefits
- No origination fee (BECU doesn't charge you an application fee to process the loan)
- 0.25% APR interest-rate discount when you sign up for automatic payments
- No prepayment penalty Payment schedule can be based on 5, 10 or 15 years (called installment loans)
- Be a BECU Member (it's free to join)
- Students must have graduated from an eligible school.
- Parents are eligible to refinance federal ParentPlus or private student loans too.
- You and your co-signer (if applicable) must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Legal adult in the state in which you reside (age 18 in most states)
- Co-signers aren't required for Refinance Loans, but applying with a cosigner could help you secure the best possible rate, and therefore lower your monthly payment.
- Co-signers may be released after 24 on-time, consecutive payments
Manage Existing BECU Student Loans
- Loans opened after June 2019, visit https://becu.lendkey.com/access/login or call 866-291-6868
- Loans opened before June 2019, visit https://www.uasecho.com/Account/SignIn, or call 800-723-2210
Expand What loans can I refinance?
Expand How much can I borrow?
Expand How do I make a payment?
4.5 star rating on Nerdwallet.
Has an established online presence in the Student Lending space since 2009