Envelopes is a digital tool, currently in beta and available to select members, to help you organize your savings into discrete 'envelopes' to help manage and reach your savings goals.Get Started
Envelopes is a digital tool, currently in beta, offered by BECU that makes it easy to set aside money for all your savings goals. Envelopes helps you supplement your current savings plan by letting you save money in different containers — each with its own name — and it all works within your existing BECU savings account so you can organize, track and plan without the hassle of opening multiple savings accounts.
Benefits & Features
- Envelopes is a digital tool that's easily accessible via web browser.
- Organize and monitor multiple savings goals in one account, keeping you on track to reach your goals. Create up to 12 different envelopes per account, with each envelope dedicated to a specific goal.
- Integration with other BECU accounts
- Visit the Envelopes website from either your home computer or mobile device
- Enter your existing BECU user name and password
- Choose the account you want and start creating your envelopes
- Start tracking your progress
- Save-up - Learn more about the automated savings tool that enables you to build savings with each debit card purchase
- Automatic Savings Plans - Learn the benefits of automatic savings and decide if automatic transfers or recurring transfers are right for you
- How to Save More Money - Explore five ways to better understand how you're spending money and learn how to increase your savings
- Understanding Banking Alerts - Get to know how BECU text and email alerts can help you protect against the unexpected
- Debit Card Management Tools - From activation to changing your PIN, take control of all your debit card needs within online banking
- Money Manager - Learn how to track your finances, set budgets, alerts and more, all in one convenient tool
- Nickname Accounts - Get info on how to personalize and organize your BECU accounts
You must be a Primary Member or Joint Account Holder in good standing with an eligible BECU Account and be enrolled in Online Banking. BECU's virtual envelope application is a digital tool intended to help BECU members establish budgeting goals and visualize their progress toward meeting those goals. Allocating funds in Envelopes is only for budgeting purposes and will not cause any actual money movement in your BECU accounts.