We feature real business members in our marketing for a few reasons: We're proud of the local businesses that we support. We know there's no testimonial more powerful than someone who has actually worked with us and experienced BECU's unparalleled service. And we want to promote your company.
Fall Business Photo Contest
Submit your photos and story during the month of October for a chance to be featured in BECU marketing, and win a virtual Visa® eGift Card, valued up to $250!
A total of four (4) winners will be selected: One grand prize winner and three (3) runner-up winners:
• Grand prize valued at $250
• Runner-up prizes valued at $50 each
All photos submitted during October 1 – October 31, 2017 will be considered for the prize and for future use in BECU's marketing materials.
To be eligible to enter the contest
• Your business must have an active business account with BECU
• You must have taken the photo yourself. No one else may be able to claim the rights to the photo.
• Photos must be over 2 MB and in color
• Photos must be accompanied by a story (answer at least one of the questions below)
• You may submit as many entries as you like, but each entry (photo and story) must be unique
• The required fields of the form below must be filled out in full
• Entries must be submitted through www.becu.org/businessphotocontest
• All submissions will be considered for use in future BECU marketing materials
• Photos must be submitted between 12:01 a.m. PST on 10/1/2017 and 11:59 p.m. PST on 10/31/2017
Our judges, made up of BECU creative leadership, will evaluate entries based on the following criteria.
• Photographs will be judged on originality, technical excellence, and artistic merit.
• Stories will be judged on originality, substance, authenticity, generosity of spirit and representation of the BECU member experience.
- Winning selections will be made based on overall impact of photo and story.
- Architectural photography
• Warehouse and shipping in action
• Company vehicles and/or equipment
• Employees in uniforms or in real working situations
• Pictures of staff doing payroll, depositing checks or accepting payments
• Pictures of you and/or your employees working with your products and customers
• Meeting with your BECU business representative
By submitting the form below, you agree that you have read and accepted the terms in the Official Rules.