BECU Tax Center

Important Information to Help You Prepare for Tax Season

BECU Routing Number: 325081403

BECU Tax ID Number: 91-0219435

File by: May 17, 2021 (date has been extended)

Need Help? 800-233-2328

Top Tax Questions

TurboTax Help and Tax Advice: Access to a TurboTax specialist is included with TurboTax Deluxe, Premier, Self-Employed and TurboTax Live; not included with Free Edition (available as an upgrade with PLUS Benefits). TurboTax specialists are available to provide general customer support using the TurboTax product. Access to tax advice is included with TurboTax Live or as an upgrade from another version. Tax advice is provided only by credentialed CPAs, EAs or tax attorneys. State tax advice is free. SmartLook on-screen help is available on a PC, laptop or the TurboTax mobile app. Service, area of expertise, experience levels, hours of operation and availability vary, and are subject to restriction and change without notice.

The above article is intended to provide generalized financial information designed to educate a broad segment of the public; it does not give personalized tax, investment, legal, or other business and professional advice. Before taking any action, you should always seek the assistance of a professional who knows your particular situation for advice on taxes, your investments, the law, or any other business and professional matters that affect you and/or your business.