8 New ATMs Now Open in the Puget Sound Region
You asked. We listened. We’ve added extra ATMs to seven Neighborhood Financial Centers – and brought back the ATM in the Everett-Evergreen Safeway. (Can you hear the collective cheer?)
New ATMs have been added in these locations:
- Puyallup 176th Neighborhood Financial Center
- Puyallup South Hill Neighborhood Financial Center
- Auburn Neighborhood Financial Center
- Renton Benson Neighborhood Financial Center
- Mill Creek Neighborhood Financial Center
- Lynnwood Neighborhood Financial Center
- Shoreline Neighborhood Financial Center
- Everett-Evergreen Safeway
That last location is especially exciting. We have always tried to keep an ATM in the Everett-Evergreen grocery store, knowing how convenient that spot is for many of our members. Due to the changes in store ownership, that hasn't always been possible – but we're so glad to be back!
Within the next couple of months, we'll also be adding an ATM to the Kirkland Neighborhood Financial Center.
Our goal is always to make it easy for you to use our ATMs, get your banking done, and get back to the rest of your to-do list.
Remember, if ATMs are busy, check deposits and transfers can be done on your phone through our mobile app. We've recently updated the app according to your feedback, and we have more updates rolling out in the coming months.