Are you looking to change your BECU card PIN or your Online Banking password? Here's how you can get it done easily.
Change Debit/ATM Card PIN
This can be done at any BECU location or BECU ATM (not available at BECU ATMs located in Rite-Aid). Find a location near you.
PIN locked due to too many tries?
Visit any BECU location or call a BECU representative at 800-233-2328.
Need to reset PIN and don't remember your current PIN?
Visit any BECU ATM or BECU location to change your PIN. To order a mailed copy of your PIN, call a BECU representative at 800-233-2328. For your protection, BECU does not have access to PINs.
Need to change your Visa credit card PIN?
Call 888-886-0083 and you will be prompted to follow these simple steps:
- Enter your account number
- Verify security questions: Primary DOB (MMYY), last three digits of card, CVV code and enter five digit ZIP code
- Enter new four digit PIN
- Reenter four digit PIN
- You're done! Your new PIN will work immediately. The old PIN as shown on the PIN mailer will no longer work
Need to reset your Telephone Banking PIN?
Visit any BECU location or call 800-233-2328. When you call, follow these instructions:
- The automated system will say "Just tell us what you are calling about."
- Then you can say "Change PIN." Saying "Change my PIN" will not work.
- You will then be prompted to enter your account number along with current PIN and then enter new PIN. You can do this by using your phone key pad or speech recognition.
Need to change your Online Banking password?
From the top right corner of www.becu.org select Log In without entering anything. You will then be taken to a page where you can select “Forgot your Password.” Simply follow the instructions to reset your password.