Income Interruption Loan
Helping Members Affected by COVID-19
A BECU Income Interruption Loan is a no-interest, 0% APR personal loan up to $1,000 available to all current BECU members facing financial hardship.
- Income Interruption Loan is a personal loan
- Loan amounts between $500 - $1,000
- 0% APR for up to 12 months**
- Option to defer your first payment for up to 90 days***
- Limit of one loan per primary member (e.g., a cosigner on a loan may also apply for themselves)
- Have more questions? Checkout the frequently asked questions.
Eligibility & Qualifications
- All BECU members facing financial hardship may apply.
- Members experiencing a temporary loss of income due to the COVID-19 coronavirus (e.g., furlough status) may qualify (based on approved credit); please contact us before applying should you have questions
- Members on temporary leave without official furlough or permanently laid off may or may not qualify; please contact us directly before applying to discuss your situation: 800-233-2328
How to Apply
- Call us at 800-233-2328 ext. 7353
- Apply directly in Online Banking
** Financing is subject to BECU membership, credit approval, and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify. Advertised APR is based on loan financing up to $1,000 with 12 monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR.
***No payment for 90 days is optional.