5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Enjoy the flexibility of a 5/5 adjustable-rate mortgage.
The 5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage From BECU
Whether you are purchasing a new home or refinancing, a 5/5 ARM can provide you with the flexibility and payment stability that you are looking for.
How Does It Work?
- Your payment will stay the same for the first five years of the loan. *
- After the initial rate, you rate may adjust every five years by no more than 2% each time.
- Your rate will never increase more than 5% above the initial rate for the life of the loan.
*Payment amount stability does not include amounts for impounds such as taxes or insurance.
The 5/5 ARM May Be Right Loan If You:
- Plan on selling or refinancing your home in the next 5-10 years.
- Want to purchase your first home but are concerned about having cash on hand.
- Want peace of mind knowing that your rate will adjust every five years after the initial adjustment period instead of annually like with most ARMs.
- Want to purchase more house with a lower initial monthly payment.
Rates Won’t Stay This Low for Long
Take advantage of BECU’s quick, no-hassle application—act today!