You could get a $200 bonus for opening a Member Advantage Money Market account and meeting requirements1.Open an Account
Money Market Offer Bonus
Enjoy yet another advantage as a Boeing employee: Receive a $200 bonus1 after opening a Member Advantage Money Market account and maintaining a $10,000 minimum balance for at least 90 days.
As a Boeing employee, we know you work hard for your savings. Earn more interest on your hard-earned cash and get a $200 bonus by clicking below.
New to BECU? Use promo code BOEINGMM when opening your account.
Existing BECU Member? Please send us a secure message through Online Banking or the BECU Mobile App after opening your account. We'll confirm that we've added promo code BOEINGMM for you.
What is a Money Market Account?
A Money Market account is an account that acts like a savings account. Money Market accounts reward higher balances with higher interest rates.
- Better rates than our traditional savings accounts
- Easily accessible - typically more so than other investment options (e.g., CD or stock) though excess transaction fees may be assessed after six withdrawals per month.2
- No withdrawal fees
- No monthly fee to maintain the account
- Free account alerts, Online Banking and eStatements
- Higher balances generally receive the best rates
- Member Advantage accounts earn even more
Member Advantage Benefits and Requirements
- Earn a higher rate on the first $500 in both the Member Advantage Checking and Saving3
- No monthly fees or minimum balances needed to maintain the accounts
- Refunded out-of-network ATM withdrawal fees (up to $6 a month)4
- Earn higher interest rates on your Money Market Account
- Federally insured up to $250,0005
Here's How to Qualify for Member Advantage:
- Join BECU and open your BECU Member Advantage savings and checking accounts
- Sign up to receive monthly eStatements
- Make a transaction each month using just one of our free and convenient electronic services
- Debit Mastercard®: Make purchases online, over the phone and in person
- Online Banking or Telephone Banking: Make BECU loan or Visa® payments, or transfer funds between BECU accounts
- Bill Payment: Pay utilities, credit cards, businesses, or individuals
- Direct Deposit: Receive a recurring monthly direct deposit from your paycheck or other monthly income into your BECU checking account
BECU is not an affiliate of The Boeing Company
Offer valid 10/1/2019 to 12/31/2019. Redeemable at any BECU location and online. The Promo Code BOEINGMM must be entered at time of application. Offer is not valid without the promo code.
1Offer available to Boeing employees and affiliates only. Affiliates are defined as: Boeing employees, Boeing retirees, spouses/domestic partners of current and retired Boeing employees. Member must open a new Member Advantage Money Market account and deposit $10,000 within 30 days of opening the account; account balance of $10,000 and Member Advantage status must be maintained for 90 days. Other terms, limitations and conditions may apply. Check with BECU for current Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of accounts. Member will receive the $200 bonus deposit to their Member Advantage savings account within 120 days of opening qualifying account and meeting deposit requirements and will be reported as interest income on IRS Form 1099-INT at year-end. Membership and Member Advantage status must be open and in good standing at the time of the bonus deposit. This offer cannot be combined with other offers. BECU is not required to pay the promotional incentive for accounts opened without the appropriate Promo Code. BECU reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time.
2Certain transaction methods which include checks are limited to 6 transfers or withdrawals per month or an excess transaction fee may be assessed. See Account Disclosure for details.
3Member Advantage eligibility and benefits subject to change. Business and fiduciary accounts are not eligible for Member Advantage. Limit one Member Advantage Checking and Savings account per person.
4Refund of out-of-network ATM fees charged by the other financial institution on ATM withdrawals from a Member Advantage Savings, Member Advantage Checking or Member Advantage Money Market account. Refund will be deposited into the Member Advantage account of withdrawal. A maximum of $6 per month will be refunded on the Member Advantage relationship and all associated Member Advantage accounts. Account must be open and still considered Member Advantage at time of refund. Refunds processed daily and may take up to three days due to cut-off and posting times.
5Based on account ownership status and account type.