Business Financial Assistance Program
The BECU Business Services team is here to support our business members facing financial hardship due to circumstances like the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to doing what we can to help members during this difficult time.
Payment Relief Options
The Business Services team may be able to help with short-term payment relief and loan modifications on BECU business loans and revolving credit including business vehicle and term loans, credit cards, lines of credit and commercial real estate loans.*
A business representative will work with you to determine how we can best address your needs and provide specific details as to how your specific payment relief will function.
After Submission FAQs
- Financial Relief Assistance - How We Can Help
- Small Business Assistance - Paycheck Protection Program
- BECU's COVID-19 Response
You may also consider other financial resources available to business owners through these government and private programs.
- SBA Coronavirus Relief Options
- Washington State Business Resource Page
- Coronavirus Resources from the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions
- Financial support through the City of Seattle
- Small Business Stabilization Fund for businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Business Impact NW
- Seattle Foundation-Covid-19 Response Fund
- Seattle Good Business Network resources
- Small business support provided by Ventures nonprofit
- Free resources and no-cost advice for businesses impacted by COVID-19 available through SCORE of Greater Seattle
*A business representative will work with you to determine the duration of assistance. With deferred payments, interest will continue to accrue during the deferment period. Payments will resume at the same amount outlined in your loan contract, and accrued interest must be paid off before payments are applied again to the principal. For deferred closed-end loans, your payment schedule will be recalculated and extended.