Direct Connect Service Temporarily Unavailable
The Direct Connect function that enables your account to sync Online Banking with QuickBooks and Mint, as well as other accounting software programs, is currently unavailable. We are working with our partner to restore the service as quickly as possible.
We are aware of a vendor-related issue that has interrupted the connection between Online Banking and accounting products QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint. Many members rely on Direct Connect to help manage their businesses and budgets. We recognize the inconvenience of not being able to access this important feature. At this time, we don't know when the Direct Connect service will be restored. We apologize for the interruption and are working with the vendor to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
What You Can Do Now
If you need to access your transaction history, you can manually export your recent account activity from Online Banking into these programs by following these instructions.
- Log in to Online Banking to download your recent account activity.
- Select the account from which you want to download activity. Transactions can be downloaded for only one account at a time.
- Identify the transactions to download using one of these criteria:
- Most recent (150 transactions maximum)
- Last month (first of the current month to date)
- Last two months
- Specific date range
- By check number
- By transaction amount
- Export the transaction data by selecting one of the file formats listed at the bottom of the page:
- Quicken (.QFX)
- QuickBooks (.QBO)
- Comma Separated Value (.CSV), for Excel
- You will see a file download message asking you to open or save the file. When you click Open, the .QFX or .QBO file should automatically upload into the appropriate program.
We will update this article when we have information about when the direct connection between Online Banking and these accounting products will be restored.