BECU New Car Buying Program
If you’re seeking to purchase or lease a new vehicle, CarBargains allows you to negotiate and prearrange your purchase through a CarBargains auto expert for a pressure-free, more efficient shopping experience. Plus, BECU members receive a special service discount.
Buying a new car is stressful. How do you know if you're getting a good deal? There's a better way that can save time, eliminate hassle, and secure the lowest possible price on your new car — guaranteed.
BECU has partnered with CarBargains, a new vehicle buying service that helps ease the pressures of traditional car-buying. CarBargains is a nonprofit that has your best interest in mind.
Here's how it works:
- Tell them the make, model and style of the car you're looking for, as well as whether you want to purchase or lease.
- Auto experts at CarBargains will then contact at least five dealers near you for their most competitive pricing.
- CarBargains follows-up with an in-depth report that shows the price commitment and fees requested by each dealer.
- You choose your preferred dealer. Then select and confirm your vehicle color and other options with the dealer.
It's quick and easy to get started.
- The process is fulfilled remotely
- The goal is to get you the best possible price on a new car (used cars are not included in this service)
- BECU members receive a 20% discount on service fees
For more than 30 years, CarBargains has consistently delivered the lowest possible new-vehicle prices to consumers. The expert Car Bargains staff collects bids from at least five dealers closest to the customer. Unlike other car shopping services, Car Bargains does not charge dealers to participate. Dealers are free to bid and because they know they will be competing with other dealers for the sale, consumers receive the best possible price. CarBargains is so confident in delivering the lowest possible price that they offer a 100% guarantee. If you can beat the lowest CarBargains price, the service fee will be refunded.
No, CarBargains never reveals the name or contact information of the customer to dealers. You are known to dealers as “The CarBargains Customer.” When you are ready to purchase your vehicle from the lowest cost dealer, you will have a sales manager contact to work with directly.