Now showing: Drive-in movies at 2 great locations
Nothings says summer like a drive-in movie—and BECU is excited to partner with Marymoor Park and accesso ShoWare Center to offer an old-school way to enjoy some socially-distanced fun with family and friends.
Locations & Movie Schedules
Don't wait, as tickets will likely go fast. There are two different Puget Sound locations to choose from:
- August 21: Coco (Disney) at 6:30 pm
- August 21: Spaceballs at 9:30 pm
- August 22: A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) at 9:30 pm
- August 23: Coco (Disney) at 5:00 pm
- August 23: Field of Dreams at 7:30 pm
- August 28: Moana at 6:30 pm
- August 28: Space Jam at 9:30 pm
- August 29: Men in Black at 9:30 pm
- August 30: Moana at 5:00 pm
- August 30: Grease at 7:30 pm
Check back on Fridays for new listings.
One More Chance
Still really wanting to see a great movie at Marymoor Park? We will be giving away movie tickets on Facebook and Instagram over the next few weeks.
- Sold Out Aug. 12: Raiders of the Lost Ark at 8:30 pm
- Sold Out Aug. 13: Footloose at 8:30 pm
- Sold Out Aug. 18: Men in Black at 8:15 pm
- Sold Out Aug. 19: Hook at 8:15 pm
- Sold Out Aug. 20: Napoleon Dynamite at 8:15 pm
- Sold Out Aug. 25: Up at 8:15 pm
- Sold Out Aug. 26: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure at 8:15 pm
- Sold Out Aug. 27: The Princess Bride at 8:15 pm
Drive-In Movie Tips
- Tip 1: Arrive early. The parking lot can fill up quickly, so get there early for the best spots.
- Tip 2: Dress in comfortable clothes (or pj's for the kids). Drive-in movies can last until midnight or later. Comfy clothes or pj's means you can shuttle the kids directly from car to bed.
- Tip 3 Pack jackets or blankets. The night air can be cool. An extra layer or two will keep your movie-watching cozy and comfortable.
BECU is not responsible for canceled events.