Earn Even More on CDs and Money Market Accounts
We’ve raised rates on money market accounts and CDs, allowing members to earn even more on their savings.
Looking for a way to maximize your savings? Consider opening a BECU Money Market Account or Certificate of Deposit (CD). These accounts can help build your savings faster than with a typical savings account alone. And with Member Advantage, you'll get an even higher rate, meaning you earn even more.
Here's what you can expect with each account type:
- Higher rate of return than a standard savings account*
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Convenient access to your funds
- Higher, fixed rate of return than a standard savings account
- Low minimum balance of $500 to open
- You choose the maturity date or term
Have an existing money market account? You can transfer funds to it and take advantage of the new rate. Want to open a new money market account or CD? Just log in to Online Banking and select "Open New Accounts," call us at 800-233-2328, or visit a Neighborhood Financial Center.
* On balances of $10,000 or more, or if you have Member Advantage.
**Early withdrawal penalties may apply.