Submit Your Business Photo for a Chance to Win
Snap your way to $400. BECU seeks the best in business member photography: yours!
In our commitment to featuring real members, we're looking for photos of you, your employees or your business. And, to sweeten the pot, we're even offering a $400 Mastercard© Gift Card to one lucky member (drawing is random and not based on the characteristics of the photo).
Have a great shot of your company? Maybe it's your employees that make the world smile. Or perhaps your environment – from violins to wine or a job site – that make the photo. Be creative and give us your best shot – literally! Don't win the gift card? We may select your submissions, featuring your business throughout our marketing materials.
There is no limit to the number of entries. Just ensure each submitted photo adheres to the contest guidelines:
BECU Business Member Photo Contest Details
- Entries accepted June 1, 2016 – June 30, 2016; photo submission deadline is 6/30/16 at 11:59 p.m.
- No limit to number of submissions
- Photos can be submitted online, or via mail: BECU, Attn: Lauren Schoenrock, Product Marketing Manager P.O. Box 97050, M/S 1057-2 Seattle, WA 98124-9750; If mailing, please print and sign the photo release form and include with your photo submission
- Winner will receive one $400 Mastercard© gift card
- Winner will be selected by a random drawing from qualifying photos at 11 a.m. PST on July 21, 2016
- Horizontal or landscape orientation
- High resolution photo - minimum of 5MB
- Color photo preferred
- Include “2016 BECU Business Photo Contest” in description
- Work environment and action shots encouraged
- Featured business must have an active business account with BECU
- Minimum of one person in the photograph must be an active BECU member
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The promoter and sponsor of the contest is BECU, PO Box 97050, Seattle WA 98124-9750. Please read the Official Rules. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. You need not be present to win. All BECU employees, Board members, Supervisory Committee members and their families are ineligible. Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. The winner will be notified via email and/or by telephone.