Introducing Trusteed IRAs: Combining IRA Tax Benefits and Trust Flexibility
How will your legacy be passed on to future generations? Find peace of mind – and asset security – with Trusteed IRAs. BECU Trust Services is excited to bring its members Trusteed IRAs, combining the tax benefits of an IRA account with the flexibility and control of a trust.
WHY TRUSTEED IRA?
A Trusteed IRA is a single account that combines an IRA and a Trust. It allows you to control the distribution amounts from your IRA accounts. It also allows you to control the timing – for multiple generations to come.
PROTECT THE FUTURE
A Trusteed IRA incorporates your IRA into a comprehensive estate plan: Not only are you protecting your assets, but you are protecting your beneficiaries, enabling them to successfully use the gift entrusted to them. What does this mean for your legacy? Your assets are professionally managed and invested on a fiduciary basis, ensuring your wishes and the trust's funds are its primary concern. This objective oversight allows your estate to skip the hassle of guardianship and probate proceedings.
SOLUTIONS TO MATCH YOUR GOALS
Enjoy the benefits and flexibility of a Trusteed IRA:
- Create a comprehensive estate plan with IRAs.
- Designate your IRA assets, in what amounts and when: This can be especially helpful if you are concerned about the financial sophistication of your heirs.
- Provide for your current spouse and children from a prior marriage.
- Plan for incapacity management without the costs and complication of court appointments: If you become incapacitated, BECU Trust Services will continue the administration and investment management of your IRA.
- Maximize estate tax savings.
- Extend tax advantages to succeeding generations by implementing stretch IRA benefits.
- Provide for beneficiaries with special needs.
Protect your assets and your beneficiaries: Explore the vast benefits of a Trusteed IRA. Call BECU Trust Services:(800) 233-2328 ext. 5176.
BECU Trust Services is a trade name used by MEMBERS® Trust Company under license from BECU. Trust services are provided by MEMBERS® Trust Company, a federal thrift regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. This is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal or tax advice regarding your
situation. For legal or tax advice, please consult your attorney and/or accountant. Trust products not federally insured, not subject to credit union or affiliate guarantee, and may lose value.