2016 is the Year of Home Ownership
BECU is thrilled to announce recent mortgage loan process changes that will benefit you, your real estate agent and your seller.
Exciting changes are here! We're moving forward and getting you moved in. You've scoured neighborhoods, determined your ideal home and exhaustively watched home-buying shows on cable (why didn't they pick the three-bedroom ranch?!). Now you just need the funds. BECU is the credit union to help get you there.
2016 isn't just an exciting year for you, but for us as well! BECU is thrilled to announce recent mortgage loan process changes that will benefit you, your real estate agent and your seller. From improving communications top to bottom, to new mortgage products and better technology, we're ensuring you get the service you want.
We invite you to review our recent changes (listed below). Unfamiliar to the homebuying process? You can learn the terms, process and lingo with our handy homebuying glossary.
BECU Home Loan Program Upgrades
- Hired a team of dedicated mortgage advisors, who act as the single point of contact for entire process
- Added communication at key touchpoints so you and your real estate agent know the loan status at each stage
- Increased BECU management, providing additional member and employee support
- Updated technology, such as electronic signatures, to speed the closing process
- Streamlined our process and partners, providing a more consistent and pleasant experience
- Achieved faster closing time averages, ensuring you, your agent and your seller are happy
- Introduced innovative products such as a jumbo loan with no origination fees and a 5/5 ARM
- Continue to offer competitive options for Conventional, Jumbo, FHA and VA loans, along with additional options, to meet more members' needs and allow for greater flexibility
We love questions – please ask! Our Mortgage Advisors serve as your primary point of contact, ensuring that every transaction for both buyers and real estate agents is handled to your satisfaction. You can make an appointment online, call us at 800-233-2328 or simply stop in your local BECU.
Your keys are waiting – let us help.
Loans are subject to credit approval and other underwriting criteria and not everybody will qualify. Certain restrictions apply. Home loan programs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notification.