The way we do business is very unique compared to big banking. Our Neighborhood Financial Centers are cashless; however, every location offers ATMs for conveniently getting cash and making deposits. BECU does have two locations with full teller service in Tukwila and Everett. Find a location or ATM near you.
What if you aren't near a BECU location or ATM?
- Mobile Deposits: Use BECU Mobile Banking App for Android™ and Apple® devices. The mobile app allows you to snap a photo of your check and deposit right into your BECU account. 1, 2, 3, done!
- Online Deposits: Once you have set up your new account with Online Banking, you can sign in and deposit checks from there. You will need a compatible scanner hooked up, but the process to get this set up is fairly easy.
- CO-OP Network ATMs: BECU and other credit unions have joined together to provide greater ATM access through the CO-OP ATM Network. The CO-OP Network gives members surcharge-free ATM access to their BECU accounts at more than 30,000 ATMs nationwide and over 9,000 accept deposits.
- Partner Credit Unions: BECU and other credit unions joined together to create a network of partner credit unions called Shared Branching. Partner credit unions agree to handle regular teller transactions for members of other participating credit unions. You can complete regular teller transactions at these locations just as if you were visiting BECU. Your membership and accounts remain at BECU, but you can access your accounts and conduct transactions at any of the convenient partner credit union locations nationwide.
- CO-OP Network ATMs: Just like making deposits, you can also get cash at CO-OP Network ATMs. To use a CO-OP Network ATM, there is no surcharge fee assessed from BECU or from that Credit Union.
- Partner Credit Unions: Just like making deposits, you can also make withdrawals at any partner credit union nationwide. Again, there is no fee for this service.
Call a BECU representative at 800-233-2328 or send us a secure message using the Message Center in Online Banking. You can also stop by any BECU location.
Written By: Ashley Bell, BECU Employee