The way we do business is very unique compared to big banking. Our Neighborhood Financial Centers are "cashless", meaning we don't have teller services. Our BECU ATMs accept deposits and dispense money. They can even accept multiple checks at once for a quick and easy deposit.
This is just one way we can reduce overhead and give even more back to our members (in the form of better rates, fewer fees and expanded services).
Still in need of a teller?
You can find tellers at our Financial Centers in Tukwila and Everett.
Remember, every location offers ATMs for conveniently getting cash and making deposits. Find a location or ATM near you.
What if you aren't near a BECU location or ATM?
- Mobile Deposits: Use BECU Mobile Banking App for iOS, Android™ and Windows devices. The mobile app allows you to snap a photo of your check and deposit right into your BECU account. 1, 2, 3, done!
- Online Deposits: Once you have set up your new account with Online Banking, you can sign in and deposit checks from there. You will need a compatible scanner hooked up, but the process to get this going is fairly easy.
- CO-OP Network ATMs: BECU and other credit unions have joined together to provide greater ATM access through the CO-OP ATM Network. The CO-OP Network gives members surcharge-free ATM access to their BECU accounts at more than 30,000 ATMs nationwide! Out of those, more than 9,000 accept deposits.
- Partner Credit Unions: BECU and other credit unions joined together to create a network of partner credit unions called Shared Branching. Partner credit unions agree to handle regular teller transactions for members of other participating credit unions. You can complete regular teller transactions at these locations just as if you were visiting BECU. Your membership and accounts remain at BECU, but you can access your accounts and conduct transactions at any of the convenient partner credit union locations nationwide.
- CO-OP Network ATMs: Just like making deposits, you can also get cash at CO-OP Network ATMs. To use a CO-OP Network ATM, there is no surcharge fee assessed from BECU or from that Credit Union.
- Partner Credit Unions: Just like making deposits, you can also make withdrawals at any partner credit union nationwide. Again, there is no fee for this service.
Call a BECU representative at 800-233-2328 or send us a secure message using the Message Center in Online Banking. You can also stop by any BECU location.