The Submission Window Has Closed
We're sorry, we are no longer accepting applications
Due to the high volume of new applications we received, we are no longer accepting any additional applications. Our priority now is to process received applications for submission to the SBA.
For members with pending applications, we request you be readily available via phone and/or email should we need additional information to comply with any modified SBA program requirements.
- EIDL Emergency Advance Loan
- Directory of Local Chambers of Commerce
- Paid Leave for Workers and Tax Credits for Small and Midsize Businesses
- U.S. Small Business Association website (SBA)
- Washington Department of Revenue Offers Business Relief
- Working Washington Small Business Emergency Grant program
- COVID-19 Resources for Washington Small Businesses
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide Checklist (PDF) prepared by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce