We're a credit union, a not-for-profit financial institution proudly serving our community and members for over 75 years. Learn more about BECU, our benefits and values and how to check for eligibility and open an account.
- Live, work, worship, or go to school in Washington state and select Idaho counties
- Live or work in select Oregon counties
- Belong to other select associations
- Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Valid U.S. government-issued ID (driver's license or state issued ID)
- Contact information such as a street address and phone number
Expand About BECU
Expand Explore Benefits
Collapse What You'll Need to Apply
Apply Online or In Person
Applying online takes 10-15 minutes. You will need access to the following documents:
- Social Security number
- Valid ID such as a driver's license or state-issue ID
- Contact information, such as a street address and phone number. You may be asked to provide additional documentation such as a utility bill to validate address.
Are you ready to join one of the nation's leading credit unions?